The following is a list in alphabetical order of work in construction industry we do at New Jersey Construction Limited Liability Company a subdivision of Vamvima Global.
Contact us for any construction need.
No Job too small or too big.
- Boilermaker, works in nuclear and fossil power plants, shipyards, refineries and chemical plants, on boilers, pressure vessels, and similar equipment.
- Carpenter, a craftsperson who performs carpentry, building mainly with wood. Among carpentry’s subsidiary trades are those of cabinet maker and millworker, cladder, framer, joiner, and roofer. Carpenters unions usually include drywall installer/lather, flooring installer, pile driver, millwright, diver, and diver tender.
- Carpet layer, one who specializes in laying carpet
- Dredger, may include Lead Dredgeman, Operator, Leverman, Licensed Tug Operator, Derrick Operator, Spider/Spill Barge Operator, Engineer, Electrician, Chief Welder, Chief Mate, Fill Placer, Operator II, Maintenance Engineer, Licensed Boat Operator, Certified Welder, Mate, Drag Barge Operator, Steward, Assistant Fill Placer, Welder, Boat Operator, Shoreman, Deckhand, Rodman, Scowman, Cook, Messman, Porter/Janitor, and Oiler.
- Electrician, specializing in electrical wiring of buildings and related equipment. Electricians may be employed in the construction of new buildings or maintenance of existing electrical infrastructure, they can also install A/C and Telecommunications systems.
- Linemen, high voltage line and substation construction and maintenance trade, trade titles under power line technicians: electricians, Digger Machine Operator, Groundsman (laborer waiting for apprenticeship).
- Elevator mechanic installs vertical lift and transporting equipment
- Fencer, a tradesperson who builds fences
- Glazier, installs glass. May be included with Painters
- Heavy equipment operator, a driver and operator of heavy equipment used in engineering and construction projects. There may be many special function titles, such as Bargeman, Brakeman, Compressor operator, Elevator operator, Engineer Oiler, Forklift operator, Generator, pump or compressor plant operator, Signalman, Switchman, Conveyor operator, Fireman, Skiploader operator, Helicopter radioman, Boring machine operator, Boxman or mixerman, Asphalt plant engineer, Batch plant operator, Bit sharpener, Micro tunnel system operator, Pavement breaker operator, Drill Doctor, Drilling machine operator, Rotary drill operator, Canal liner operator, Canal trimmer operator, Concrete boom pump operator, etc.
- Insulation installer. Includes application of all insulating materials, protective coverings, coatings and finishes to all types of mechanical systems. Also Hazardous Material Handler
- Ironworker (or steel erector), erects or dismantles structural steel frames. Structural steel installation is usually crane-assisted. Workers rely on mobile, elevated platforms or scissor lifts. Ironworkers bolt the steelwork together using various tools, power tools and manual tools. Metallic Lathers may be included in this category.
- Laborer, a skilled worker proficient with pneumatic tools, hand tools, blasting, smaller heavy equipment. Laborers may also assist other tradespeople.
- Landscaper, a tradesperson who specializes in landscaping
- Mason, a tradesperson skilled variously in brick and blocklaying, concrete finishing (the placement, finishing, protecting and repairing of concrete in construction projects). Also stonemason, marble setter and Polisher, tile setter and polisher, terrazzo worker and finisher. Hod carrier is a subsidiary trade.
- Millwright installs various industrial equipment
- Painter and decorator, a tradesperson responsible for the painting and decorating of buildings, and is also known as a decorator or house painter. Also includes Paper Hanger, and may include Glazier
- Pile driver, a tradesperson who installs piles, drills shafts, and constructs certain foundation support elements
- Plasterer, a tradesperson who works with plaster, such as forming a layer of plaster on an interior wall or plaster decorative moldings on ceilings or walls.
- Plumber a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for plumbing, heating, drainage, fire fighting, potable (drinking) water or small-sized industrial process plant piping.
- Pipefitter (or steamfitter), a person who lays out, assembles, fabricates, maintains, and repairs large-sized piping systems capable of enabling high-pressure flow.
- Sheet metal worker installs HVAC ductwork and related work
- Safety officer
- Mechanical Worker A person who installs Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems, duct work, and exhaust systems for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, furnaces, etc. They also install gas lines and gas piping to a variety of appliances in homes and different types of businesses.
- Plumbers a tradesman who install toilets, showers, tubs, vanities, sinks, water hoses, all types of waste water drainage systems and hot and/or cold water supply to a home or commercial spaces. Plumbers also install a variety hot water heating systems.
- Carpenter A person that constructs a variety of structures using wood based upon their specialty. The following are individual disciplines of carpentry: cabinet maker, framer, deck builder, furniture maker, interior trim carpenter, exterior trim carpenter, siding installer, and even a coffin maker.
- Steel fixer a tradesperson who positions and secures reinforcing bars and mesh used to reinforce concrete on construction projects. This trade is usually included with Ironworkers.
- Welder, a tradesperson who specialises in welding.
Refer to the following additional pages on website.